Fiduciary and Professional Liability
Nilan Johnson Lewis provides representation to a variety of professionals and businesses when faced with issues of liability and fiduciary duty. We understand that businesses are under increased scrutiny through government regulations or heightened duties imposed by the courts.
For many years, we have defended professionals in the areas of accountant liability, attorney malpractice, insurance agent and broker litigation, financial planners’ liability, real estate and broker liability, securities brokers’ liabilities under applicable laws, and RICO.
Overview of our expertise
- Business Torts
- Class Actions
- Commercial Lending and Real Estate Disputes
- Contract, Warranty and UCC Disputes
- Environmental Litigation
- ERISA and Employee Benefits Litigation and Compliance
- Fiduciary and Professional Liability
- Gaming Law
- Information Security and Privacy Claims
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Example Commercial Litigation Cases