Posted May 23rd, 2023
Director of Marketing & Business Development
We seek a Director of Marketing & Business Development who will lead, manage, develop, and drive successful achievements of the organization’s marketing department. This person will work in conjunction with the Marketing Shareholder, Practice Group Chairs, Board of Directors, and other stakeholders to shape the firm’s brand, enhance its reputation, and drive business growth.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute a firm-wide marketing and business development strategy.
- Lead and manage overall department workflow and quality control, including the supervision, mentoring, training and professional development of the marketing team.
- Lead and manage all advertising campaigns, RFPs/RFIs, collateral material design, internal marketing & business development groups and provide support for public relations programs; oversee and develop strategies for website design, updates/upgrades and content. Advise on brand identity and integrity, ensuring consistency and professionalism across all marketing materials and communications.
- Work with attorneys to prepare client materials, including written material and presentations, and provide individual coaching on business development tactics and marketing plans as requested.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Provide support and leadership for events, including invitation development and execution.
- Present on marketing program to firm-wide audiences, including educational/training sessions.
- Develop and manage annual marketing budget; negotiate vendor contracts, when appropriate.
- Stay current on marketing trends and best practices in the legal industry.
What You Will Need:
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 6+ years of Marketing or related experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated, excellent writing and editing skills.
- Self-motivation and detail orientation with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively and foster relationships at all levels of the organization while maintaining confidentiality of all client and firm matters.
- Working knowledge of ROI and P&L concepts.
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Power Point, and other various publishing programs.
What We Desire:
- Experience with website development.
- Prior experience in a professional services/legal industry preferred.
- A passion to support and promote a women-owned business
Your cover letter, resume and salary requirements can be submitted to: