Posted March 3rd, 2023
Human Resources Assistant
We seek a Human Resources Assistant with a positive, can-do attitude, who is flexible, detail-oriented, and enjoys variety in their work. As a member of our administrative team, you will provide support and assistance to the Human Resources Department in carrying out a wide range of HR functions including but not limited to talent acquisition, onboarding, benefits and employee communications.
What You Will Do:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date HR files, staffing records, documentation, and information in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and assist with compiling and preparing reports and surveys; maintain the integrity and confidentiality of all HR files and records.
- Assist with benefits enrollment and administration and recruitment efforts for exempt and non-exempt personnel as well as temporary/contract employees. Coordinate new employee on-boarding and off-boarding procedures.
- Answer frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, procedures, benefits, hiring processes, etc.
- Assist with managing, calendaring, and tracking staff time off requests.
- Assist with planning and execution of annual events, processes and projects such as the summer associate program, staff appreciation, benefit open enrollment, and the firm-wide performance evaluation process.
- Review and maintain HR-specific areas on the intranet on a regular basis to ensure accurate and timely information is posted.
- Provide back-up reception coverage (breaks, lunches, vacations) and hospitality support, as needed.
- Maintain positive, professional working relationships at all levels; maintain confidentiality of all client and firm matters.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in a Human Resources related field and/or 1-3 years of related experience in Human Resources.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential information and situations with tact, professionalism and diplomacy.
- Able to deal effectively and calmly in interactions with a variety of individuals and in stressful situations and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar software applications.
What We Desire:
- Prior experience in a professional services industry preferred.
We want YOU to add your talents to our dynamic team!
Your cover letter, resume and salary requirements can be submitted to: