Posted June 23rd, 2022
Litigation Data Management Specialist
As a member of one of our largest client teams you will provide data and docket management and case support, including medical record collection and organization, management of case deadlines, expert database creation and maintenance, and management of other aspects of multi-jurisdictional litigation involving recreational products.
The successful candidate will have:
- A four year degree and 2-3 years of law firm experience
- A strong technical aptitude and solid hands-on experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and Relativity
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively establish priorities while working well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- The ability to take direction from multiple persons and be proactive
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record of delivering excellent client service
- The ability to be flexible with work hours in order to meet the demands of work load and client needs
- Prior litigation support, document clerk and/or entry-level paralegal experience a plus.
If you are an ambitious, hard-working, self-starter and are interested in this unique and challenging opportunity, please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: