Posted April 1st, 2022
Senior Financial Analyst
This is a unique opportunity at a progressive, women-owned law firm to have a direct impact in driving the future of NJL’s innovative client pricing strategies and solutions.
This future NJLer will have the dynamic attitude and mindset to join our cohesive operations team. This person will work closely with our CEO, Finance Manager, Business Development and Marketing Department, Practice Group Leaders and Attorneys to evaluate, design and implement pricing strategies and solutions to meet client needs.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or finance-related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ overall professional experience; at least 2 years’ experience working in accounting, finance, pricing or a related field
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office and strong proficiency in Excel, Word, Elite, SurePoint (or other) financial software
- Strong analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of accounting and financial principles
- Strong working knowledge of business operations (experience in professional services, a plus)
- Outstanding judgement and decision-making skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively and foster relationships with clients at multiple levels
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute essential duties of the position in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Experience and familiarity with e-billing and/or SQL, a plus
We want YOU to add your unique talents to our dynamic team!
Your cover letter, resume and salary requirements can be submitted to: