Immigration Case Manager
Nilan Johnson Lewis is a firm with an innovative, team-based approach to the practice of law. We seek people who are dedicated to building the strongest possible law firm through deep and unique partnerships with clients. If you seek a professional atmosphere with a culture that emphasizes excellence in every interaction, superior client service, and collaboration, our Firm is for you.
We seek an Immigration Case Manager to play a valuable and supportive role within our corporate immigration practice group. The process-oriented individual will provide support to our immigration attorneys and clients by managing and coordinating the preparation, submission, monitoring, follow-up and processing of employment-based immigration petitions, including, but not limited to, H-1B petitions, L-1 petitions, O-1 petitions, PERM labor certification applications, Immigrant Visa Petitions, Nonimmigrant Visa Petitions, and Adjustment of Status applications.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and relevant experience working with individuals from countries outside of the United States
- Strong technical aptitude; experience with Microsoft Office Suite; experience/familiarity with generating forms and reports using INSZoom immigration database and case management system, a plus
- Demonstrated familiarity with immigration related government agency procedures and documentation processes and the ability to solve problems typically encountered in such processing, a plus
- The desire to work as part of a team of professionals to standardize work procedures and implement strategies efficiently
- The ability to work independently and well under pressure; track and manage critical deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent client service skills