Posted July 14th, 2014 in Top Stories
Nilan Johnson Lewis Attorneys Named 2014 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Nilan Johnson Lewis is excited to congratulate the long list of attorneys that have been selected as 2014 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations. Learn more about Super Lawyers here.
NJL Super Lawyers:
- Amanda M. Cialkowski – Class Action
- Matthew E. Damon – Labor & Employment
- Brian N. Johnson – PI General: Defense
- Michael T. Nilan – Class Action
- Daniel Q. Poretti – Business Litigation
- Erik T. Salveson – Business Litigation
- Joseph G. Schmitt – Labor & Employment
- Stan Siegel – Business Litigation
- Scott A. Smith – PI – Products: Defense
- Tracy J. Van Steenburgh – Labor & Employment
The Rising Stars list is developed using the same patented multiphase selection process used for the Super Lawyers list except:
- To be eligible for inclusion Rising Star, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.
- While up to 5 percent of the lawyers in a state are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are named to Rising Stars.
All attorneys first go through the Super Lawyers selection process. Those who are not selected to the Super Lawyers list, but meet either one of the Rising Stars eligibility requirements, then go through the Rising Stars selection process. Learn more about Rising Stars here.
NJL Rising Stars:
- Katie M. Connolly – Labor & Employment
- David A. James – Labor & Employment
- Benjamin C. Johnson – PI – Products: Defense
- Sarah B. Riskin – Labor & Employment