Allyson is a perceptive attorney who makes good use of her superb listening and observational skills. These skills allow her to look at issues from a multitude of perspectives and ask critical questions to find relevant information. She enjoys and excels at dissecting complex litigation matters.
Allyson is detail-oriented and organized – assets that help analyze large amounts of information to formulate strategies. She prides herself on developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, learning about their business and discovering what makes them tick in order to find successful solutions to complex issues.
When she’s not working, you can find Allyson exploring new areas of the city, running, or traveling and absorbing different cultures.
Recognitions and Honors
- Law Clerk to the Honorable James A. Cunningham, Jr., Minnesota 10th Judicial District Court, 2013-2015
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court, Student Co-Adviser
- Burton Award Nominee in Legal Writing, William Mitchell College of Law
- Minnesota Black Woman Lawyers Network Scholarship recipient, 2013
- William E. McGee Scholarship recipient, 2012
- Minnesota Association of Black Lawyers
- Minnesota State Bar Assocation
- JaMinn Link
- Coronavirus FAQs for Employers
- Employers and Coronavirus: A Brief Guide
- Allyson Petersen, Pharaoh Lewis Featured in MSBA’s Profiles in Practice
- What Employers Should Note about OSHA’s Phase 4
- Cleared For Take-Off: Trump Reinstates Recreational Drone Registration
- Trump Speeds Up Commercial Drone Integration
- Regulating the Car of the Future: NHTSA Delivers Guidance for Automated Driving Systems
- Nilan Johnson Lewis Welcomes Attorney Allyson Petersen