With over 300 court appearances, Leah knows the ins-and-outs of litigation – knowing when to employ the appropriate strategy in the courtroom. She takes the time to listen to her clients’ goals and outlines their issues in a straight-forward way so her clients can be prepared to make decisions that positively impact their bottom-line.
When she’s not advocating for clients, you can find Leah spending quality time with her husband and son. She loves art and music, spending time outdoors, cooking, and reading historical mysteries (nonfiction and fiction).
Key Practice Experience
- Shareholder disputes
- Catastrophic injury claims
- Complex torts
- ERISA and non-ERISA insurance claims
- FELA claims
- Commercial litigation
- Construction litigation
Key Industry Experience
- Auto/Autonomous vehicles
Recognitions & Honors
- Listed in Minnesota Rising Stars, 2019 & 2020
- List in The Best Lawyers in America
- Partner Leadership Council Firm Representative, Minnesota Women Lawyers (MWL)