Lori endeavors to provide the best customer service possible by remaining helpful and responsive to her clients’ needs.
She is skillful at digging into and discovering information that can be useful when framing a client’s case. Lori loves to watch the case strategy evolve and provides information that pieces together the factual puzzle. Some of those facts, such as what’s found in social media investigations, can be very instrumental in bringing the case to an early resolution.
When she’s not working, Lori usually spends time with her husband and family – at the lake, at various sporting events, listening to music and dancing, or just hanging out playing cards and talking. If the weather isn’t cooperating, you might find her curled up with a book or binge-watching her latest Netflix fave.
Key Practice Experience
- Assisted with wrongful death SIDS case that changed laws for licensed daycare providers in the State of Minnesota
- Assisted with hundreds of toxic tort state court and Multi-District Litigation cases filed against multiple manufacturers, sellers and/or distributors of asbestos-containing products resulting in positive resolutions for our clients
- Routinely assists with appellate practice
- Coordinates efforts with local, national counsel and in-house counsel
Recognitions and Honors
- PACE® Registered Paralegal recognized by the National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- President of Minnesota Paralegal Association (2009-2011)
- Minnesota Paralegal Association Outstanding Local Leader (2011)
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations Paralegal Certification Coordinator (2013)
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations Vice President and Director of Positions and Issues (2016 – 2020)
Publications and Presentations
- Presentation at 2012 MPA Annual Convention: Boldly Venture into PACE® – Personal Advancement for the Experienced Paralegal
- March/April National Paralegal Reporter Magazine: PACE® Renewals – Easy as 1, 2, 3
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Vice President and Director of Positions and Issues, 2016-2020
- Women in eDiscovery
- Feed My Starving Children
- Volunteer at People Serving People