3We represent a variety of clients on a national and regional level in the trucking and transportation industry including truck and bus companies, automotive manufacturers and airlines. Examples of our effective defense in accident cases involving catastrophic injuries, contract actions and other tort and regulatory claims include:
- Representation of national freight carriers in catastrophic accident involving complicated brain injury of plaintiff. Jury verdict resulted in significant cost savings for client far below plaintiff’s demand throughout trial;
- Minnesota counsel for transportation investigation and litigation for multiple trucking companies. We have performed all aspects of accident investigation and assisted companies with document preservation and litigation holds. This includes retention of accident reconstructionists from wide network and collaboration during EOBR and ECM downloading, accident analysis and computer simulations;
- Representation of school bus operator in numerous litigation and administrative proceedings involving serious motor vehicle accidents, competitive bid protests, land use and zoning issues for facilities and general liability;
- Representation of national bottling distributor in accident fatality involving accident reconstruction with national experts and computerized CRASH software analysis. Accident investigation involved analysis of trip logs and reports for compliance with federal regulations. Immediate and thorough investigation prevented filing of lawsuit against company;
- Representation of “Big 3” automobile manufacturer in all aspects of automotive product liability litigation including significant personal injury claims as well as warranty work.