Business torts include the full array on non-contractual disputes that can surface as a result of business transactions, ownership, management, and competitive business conditions.
Our team at Nilan Johnson Lewis represents plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal courts involving a broad range of business torts including, but not limited to, claims for misrepresentation and fraud, deceptive trade practices, tortious interference with business and contractual relationships, trade secret misappropriation, breach of fiduciary relationships, misappropriation of business opportunities, unfair competition, and conspiracy.
We understand that these types of claims, whether they are being asserted or defended, can have a deep impact on your business reputation, relationships and finances. We thus regularly serve clients with swift, efficient representation by designing strategies and solutions that deliver the best result for your business.
Overview of our expertise
- Business Torts
- Class Actions
- Commercial Lending and Real Estate Disputes
- Consumer Fraud
- Contract, Warranty and UCC Disputes
- Environmental Litigation
- ERISA and Employee Benefits Litigation and Compliance
- Fiduciary and Professional Liability
- Gaming Law
- Information Security and Privacy Claims
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Example Business Litigation Cases