Greg, a former CPA, specializes in business and commercial litigation. He uses the analytical skills he developed as an auditor and financial analyst to investigate and master every detail of his cases. Greg is especially adept at reducing extraordinarily complex situations, particularly financial ones, into manageable pieces that can be easily understood by a judge or jury to achieve success for his clients.
In addition to his litigation skills, Greg is accomplished at finding creative solutions to disputes in which his clients find themselves. Although he litigates cases to their conclusions when necessary through trials and appeals, Greg is also excited when litigation can be resolved – or avoided – in a manner that furthers his clients’ interests and helps them grow their businesses.
When not working, Greg can be found exploring the region with his wife and three kids, especially camping in Minnesota and Wisconsin state parks. He is an avid reader and passes on his interest to others by volunteering with the Friends of the Ramsey County Libraries where he serves as Treasurer and is on the Board of Directors.
Key Practice Experience
Key Industry Experience
- Financial Services
- Employee Welfare Benefit Plans
- Title Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
Recognitions and Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (Inactive), 2001
- Featured in Minnesota Rising Stars (2010, 2009, 2008)
- CALI Awards of Excellence for the highest law school class grade in Constitutional Law – Liberties & Advanced Criminal Law Topics – Sanctions
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable E. Ann McKinsey, Hennepin County District Court
- Assistant Editor, William Mitchell Law Review
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association