Jenae L. Berskow
Jenae has a wealth of litigation experience as both a paralegal and administrative assistant. She coordinates closely with attorneys and paralegals to ensure the proper materials are prepared for all phases of litigation. Her responsibilities include coordinating the preparation of discovery materials and pleadings, performing document review, and providing case management support. Jenae has extensive experience in Minnesota state and federal courts.
Outside of her career, Jenae enjoys spending time with family and friends (preferably in the sun and on the water).
Key Practice Experience
- Organizing trial prep, including witness lists, exhibits, and trial binders
- Preparing initial pleadings, motions, legal memoranda, discovery requests and responses, notices, and correspondence
- Researching and analyzing state and federal statutes, electronic filing
- Participating in client interviews, summarizing important key points
- Project management for large caseloads