Through years of litigation support and professional experience, Megan has traversed far beyond the realm of the traditional paralegal landscape. She offers considerable knowledge that spans various disciplines including trusts and probate, intellectual property disputes, insurance and employment defense, and mass tort litigation. With this background, Megan succeeds in comprehensive case management, and she enjoys keeping everything on track for her clients.
She conducts incomparable research that provides history and context to each case, while thoroughly reviewing documents and filings in court.
Aside from her legal practice, Megan loves to read: primarily books around history, especially those related to the Civil War. She is a major fan of musicals, the lakes, Minnesota sports teams, crosswords, and soccer.
Key Practice Experience
- Substantive experience working on employment, intellectual property, mass tort, and insurance defense claims
- Performing case research and assisting in various stages of discovery
- Handling large case documentation for complex litigation
- Knowledge of and experience in numerous jurisdictions
- Drafting legal documents and coordinating the organization of briefs, exhibits, pleadings, interrogatories, affidavits, and subpoenas
- Attendance and support at trials, hearings, depositions, and arbitration of employment and other litigation matters
Key Industry Experience
- Consumer Products
- Insurance Defense
- Food Industry Litigation
- Financial Institutions
- Social Media Investigation of Jurors and Opposing Parties
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Class Actions