As a paralegal working with teams who defend product liability actions, Paula enjoys the challenges where technology and the law intersect. Since each case is unique and brings its own set of issues, she adds value by customizing her approach for each project to meet the specific needs of the client.
Experts and clients appreciate the format in which Paula organizes information (clear and simple) as she collaborates across the various teams, like providing a logical system for document collection review, and analysis.
When not working on cases, Paula loves to play the game “Don’t Get Mad” with family and friends. When she gets the creative bug, she can be found in her garage, drilling out the marble game board that has been in her family for generations.
Key Practice Experience
- Paula has participated on the defense teams of personal injury cases in both federal and state courts
- Paula has participated on legal teams serving clients as national and regional counsel for industrial equipment manufacturers and recreational product manufacturers
- Product liability defense
- Personal injury defense
- Commercial Litigation
Key Industry Experience
- Recreational area liability including ski areas and water parks
- Recreational products liability defense including ATVs, side by side units, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, motorcycles, bicycles and exercise equipment
- Industrial machines including presses, benders, aerial lifts, and docks
- Consumer products
- Fire and explosion cases
Recognitions and Honors
- PACE Registered Paralegal recognized by the National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Minnesota Certified Paralegal (MnCP)
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Minnesota Paralegal Association