Tammy is an accomplished attorney specializing in product liability, construction litigation, personal injury, professional malpractice, insurance coverage, and other civil matters. With extensive experience in litigation, Tammy skillfully handles a large caseload from the initial intake stage to trials and appeals. Her comprehensive approach covers all aspects of litigation, including depositions, investigations, pleadings, outside expert development, case strategies, and motion practice. She has also navigated numerous cases through the arbitration and mediation processes.
Tammy’s expertise extends beyond her individual legal practice. As a frequent Continuing Legal Education (CLE) lecturer and current president of the Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association, she actively contributes to the professional development of her peers and stays updated on the latest legal trends.
Outside of her legal pursuits, Tammy maintains an active lifestyle. She enjoys pedaling on her Peloton®, checking out the newest restaurants in town, and spending quality time with friends.
Publications and Presentations
- Co-author, Chapter 24, Minnesota Motor Vehicle Accident Deskbook, 2012-2022
- Frequent lecturer, Minnesota CLE & Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association (MDLA)
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association (MDLA)
- President, 2022-2023
- Vice President, 2021-2022
- Co-chair, Motor Vehicle Accident Committee, 2009-2014
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Professional Liability Defense Federation
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
Recognitions and Honors
- Selected to the Minnesota Rising Stars (2007, 2008, & 2010) and Super Lawyers (2022-2023) lists